Experience Dr. Marshall Rosenberg’s Only Online Training Course on
If you answered yes, then we would like to invite you to The Nonviolent Communication Online Training Course.
Nonviolent Communication helps you resolve your deepest conflicts within yourself and with others through the power of empathy. There are times when we find ourselves resorting to criticism, insult, and blame when trying to resolve conflicts, which only leaves everyone hurting, angry, or depressed.
By joining The Nonviolent Communication Online Training Course, you can finally transform yourself and difficult situations positively by learning how to focus more on treating people with a more profound respect.
Peacefully Resolve Conflicts
Serious conflicts often seem impossible to escape, especially when resentment, anger, or frustration get in the way. With Nonviolent Communication, you will be able to address problems while honoring “what is alive” in everyone, including yourself.
Connect Deeply with People
If you are struggling to connect with people at home or work, or when every conversation with them turns into an argument, this course will show you how to be more open and empathetic, as well as how to create deeper, more meaningful relationships.
Love Yourself Completely
Through this course, you will learn how to embrace your limitations and the humanity that lies within you so that you can finally tell yourself that it’s alright to make mistakes rather than beating yourself up for it every time.
Dr. Marshall Rosenberg pioneered and developed the process of Nonviolent Communication. While he is no longer with us, his spirit lives in this training course that he personally created. It contains over 10 hours of his rich and deeply insightful lessons, which he formed through four decades of teaching people all over the world how to handle conflict peacefully.
In addition to that, you will be able to further deepen your experience through a prerecorded bonus Q&A session with compassionate communication expert John Kinyon. He will help guide you along the way towards making Nonviolent Communication an integral part of your everyday life.
The entire course is structured in a way that will help you not only understand what Nonviolent Communication is, but also make it second nature to you. It begins by showing you how to become more compassionate towards yourself so that later on you may treat others with the same level of empathy.
Little by little, you will see yourself letting go of your instinct to judge; begin to recognize your feelings when you're ashamed, guilty, angry, or depressed; and identify and then meet the unmet needs that lie underneath those feelings. These steps will allow you to be more mindful when faced with conflict and treat everyone with empathy so that all may leave enriched rather than hurt.
As you go along, everything that you learn from this course will provide you with a lifetime of guidance that will help strengthen your resolve to address conflicts nonviolently with all of the people in your life.
Nine-Part Workshop on Nonviolent Communication
Over 10 hours of immersive instruction on the subject, which includes nine audio sessions with Dr. Marshall Rosenberg himself. Throughout the workshop, you will learn how to treat everyone with empathy, beginning with yourself, and use Nonviolent Communication to build the path towards healing.
Prerecorded Video Q&A Session with Certified Instructor John Kinyon
Get answers to the most common questions about Nonviolent Communication from one of its foremost experts and find out how you can make it part of your everyday life—how you think, act, and speak.
This contains practical exercises that will help you strengthen your ability to use Nonviolent Communication in real-life situations at home, at work, or in your community. Each one is designed to help make the spirit of this form of communication an integral part of how you relate to people every day.
The nine sessions included in The Nonviolent Communication Online Training Course take you through a profound and insightful journey that transforms you from within so that you can connect with people with more compassion and empathy.
Here's a quick overview of the course:
The course begins by equipping you with the basic components of Nonviolent Communication, which give you the foundation on which the succeeding sessions will be built. If you ever longed to find a way to truly treat people with compassion, your journey begins here.
- The purpose of NVC
- Understanding the skills necessary to live compassionately
- An overview of the NVC process
- Developing a language of compassion
Before you can apply Nonviolent Communication to your relationships, you need to first of all learn how to be compassionate with yourself. The session will teach you how to be aware of self-judgment, as well as recognize your feelings and needs. These enable you to carve the path towards self-forgiveness instead of the way that leads to guilt, shame, anger, or depression.
- The “Four Friends” that alert us to when we are not acting from a place of compassion: anger, depression, guilt, and shame
- Transforming our language of violence
- The pitfalls of self-judgment
- Exercises to practice self-empathy
Honesty is an integral part of Nonviolent Communication because it lets you request others to meet your needs with compassion rather than with criticism and judgment. This session will show how you can get your needs met by being clear and firm without being demanding.
- Differentiating observations from evaluations
- Learning how to identify our needs
- The practice of making clear requests
Empathy lies at the heart of Nonviolent Communication because when you understand how others feel, you will be able to truly connect with them in a profound way. This session lets you look closer at empathy so that you may use it to deal with conflicts within yourself and those that you face with people you meet.
- Developing the skill to differentiate between receiving information empathically versus non-empathically
- Behaviors that prevent us from being present to another person’s needs and feelings
- Understanding what to do when others judge your actions
Nonviolent Communication is also essential in our closest relationships because we often fall short in meeting their needs, such as when we get into bitter arguments or fail to stay true to our commitments. This session will teach you to be more loving, to make requests, and to say no to your partner in ways that will allow you to grow in deeper intimacy with them.
- Love as a need, not just a feeling
- Differentiating requests from demands
- Learning to say no
- Communicating about sexuality
In this session, you will be able to see how language is often used by people in authority to gain control over others. It will also let you understand authority better so that you may deal with it more effectively. In addition, the lessons in this session teach you how to handle issues with authority when you are dealing with your children.
- Understanding different authority structures
- Respect for authority versus fear of authority
- Standing up to authority
- “Saying no to authority” exercise
- Issues addressing the authority relationship involving children
When harsh and violent communication creates a disconnect between you and another person, Nonviolent Communication can lead the way to reconciliation. Through this session, you will learn practices that will help you heal yourself—or others who are hurting and may refuse to communicate—so that it may lead to self-forgiveness or rebuilding broken relationships.
- Helping people heal with NVC
- How empathy supports healing
- Healing and reconciliation exercises
- Learning how to have empathy for people who are angry
- An exercise designed to help open communication channels
Learning how to communicate nonviolently can be a powerful tool in times of great social change. This session will show you how to use it to deal with authority, make requests, and see beyond punishment and rewards to promote change in your community.
- Transforming dominating structures
- Making requests in powerful ways
- The protective use of force
Living compassionately is also about your attitude towards life. In this session, you’ll learn how gratitude and compassion go together in ensuring that you and everyone around you will be able to live fuller and richer lives.
- Differentiating gratitude from praise and compliments
- Celebrating the power we have to enrich life
- Learning to wholeheartedly receive gratitude
Aside from the audio sessions and online workbook, The Nonviolent Communication Online Training Course will also give you access to additional content designed to help you practice Nonviolent Communication, help make the entire experience a more enriching one for you, and make treating yourself and others with empathy an integral part of who you are.
You will receive seven printable PDF training cards to help you more easily put the principles of Nonviolent Communication into practice.
Five video recordings created by the NVC Academy take you on a deeper journey towards learning how to communicate nonviolently. The bonus videos cover the following:
- How to apply empathy in various everyday situations
- Simple techniques for self-empathy that you can use to remind yourself to stop, take a breath, and be more mindful of what's going on with you and around you
- Examples of how you can express yourself honestly with Nonviolent Communication in a variety of everyday situations that involve your children, family, partner, and colleagues
- Demonstrating different types of requests and showing you how you can change the dialogue dramatically by changing the request
- Full conversation role playing that you can use to practice this form of communication in your everyday conversations
Prerecorded video Q&A session with certified Nonviolent Communication instructor John Kinyon. Gain better understanding of Nonviolent Communication from one of its foremost experts and find out how you can make it a part of how you think, act, and speak.
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase(s) for any reason, simply return it with receipt for a full refund.